5.15.2011

Once Upon a May

It's easier to pop open a blog these days than it is to open a book. Is that what's wrong with society? I don't know, I'm here to cook. I'm not a magnificent cook, but I've got a few faves that I figured I could share and I'd rather copy and paste a blog address than type out a recipe 4 or 5 times to various people. I love having my little netbook in the kitchen with me to reference as I cook, bake, broil, boil, and stew. My husband cringes every time I bring my laptop in because he just KNOWS I'll spill something and there goes $300. Oh well, I like it. If these computers weren't meant to serve as little cookbooks then they shouldn't have made them so small and portable. Right off the bat I'll tell you my favorite recipe finder is AllRecipes.com. I'll post my first recipe tonight or tomorrow. If you make it, let me know how you like it or any changes you made! Like I said, I'm not aspiring to be Julia Childs (Julie and Julia...anyone? anyone? buehler?) and I'm always open to suggestions and new things. If you have a recipe you want me to include on here, the more the merrier!

Let's start a blogging revolution.

Or just a fun little recipe circle.

That'd be cool too.


❤ K8

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!!! Very cute introduction!! Can't wait to follow. It'll be fun to see where you take this cause it would make a fun book later after you have a large collection... or does that defeat the purpose of this blog???

    ReplyDelete