6.04.2011

A Meal Not My Own

I didn't cook dinner tonight.
Link
Tuesday is our 3 year anniversary so my husband and I went out for dinner!

There's a restaurant in Rigby called Stockmans...They feature all you can eat steak for $16.00. It's good steak too! We heard a rumor it was gone. Closed. No more. A quick drive by proved this rumor to be true. I died inside a little. It was our anniversary place. And it was...gone.

When my husband said we were going someplace new in Idaho Falls, I figured it was either the Thai place downtown or The Sandpiper by the green belt.

Wrong.

We pulled into Snake River Landing and into the parking lot of...

STOCKMANS!

IT LIVES ON!

{Cue the Titanic music}

If you're ever in Southeast Idaho, please please PLEASE go check this place out. When you order the all you can eat steak, they start you out with a 16 oz {yeah FULL POUND} sirloin cooked to perfection. You also get a salad and your choice of baked, mashed, french fries, or sweet potato fries all for $16.00!

Tonight Husband decided to box up the sweet potato fries, the salad, the roll, and his half of our peel and eat shrimp appetizer and just eat beef.

He packed away 36 ounces of steak...just typing that sentence makes me feel sick.

Happy Anniversary Husband! Thank you for three wonderful years and two wonderful children!

♥ K8

1 comment:

  1. Kevin is always telling me about this place and how good it is! I had heard it had moved, but I'm glad I know where now! Happy Anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete