6.08.2011

Italia Bella

I lost my SD card last week {I think it was stolen personally, but don't see how} so there's no pictures for this post. Next time I make it, I'll put the pictures on here.

I made a dinner for a girl in our ward who just had a baby and decided to make a bunch of it and we would have it for dinner too!

I felt clever.

Well this girl has a toddler about the same age as my little girl so I was thinking of something that would be kid friendly.

What kid doesn't like spaghetti?

But spaghetti would be hard to transport seeing as all my gladware was dirty or in use.

So I did Baked Ziti instead.

Only I don't know how to make Baked Ziti...so I kind of made it up as I went along.

Ingredients:

Penne pasta cooked
Spaghetti sauce {can do with meat or without, I used about 3 cups}
Mozzarella cheese {one of the pre-shredded bags}

Pour 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a casserole dish. Toss 1/3 of the cooked pasta with spaghetti sauce and put in the casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Repeat with the remaining pasta. On the last layer, add a layer of sauce before the last layer of cheese. Bake {covered} at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

♥ K8

No comments:

Post a Comment